Monday 26 September 2016

Beating Bowel Cancer CEO Mark Flannagan Joins The New Book


Having spent the last four years fundraising for Beating Bowel Cancer, I thought it was about time that the charity should be represented in one of the books. And who better than the man at the top of the tree, the CEO Mark Flannagan. He has been the Chief Executive since 2010. Throughout my association with the charity he has always been incredibly supportive and given me lots of encouragement. He always asked how Mum was doing and when I finally met him in person at the charity's Patient Day earlier this year he was incredibly welcoming.

Mark readily agreed to be part of the new book, so it will be an interesting chapter to do, as it will be interesting to learn a little more about Mark and perhaps his life both inside and outside of his work with the charity. I wonder what the first song he bought was?

No comments:

Post a Comment