Tuesday 25 October 2016

Annabel Giles to Feature in Forthcoming Bowel Cancer Fundraising Book


I am happy to reveal Annabel Giles as a new addition to the forthcoming fundraising book for the Beating Bowel Cancer charity. It seems there is little that she hasn't done in her varied career as a television and radio presenter, actress, panelist, novelist and former model. It will be really interesting to meet Annabel and find out a little more about the real person. I wonder what the first record she bought was?

Coming up for two months into the new book project, and I am already building up an impressive list of people taking part. I have yet to star the photography yet for a few reasons. Firstly I have been concentrating on getting in touch with people, but more importantly I have been allowing the dust to settle a little following losing Mum to bowel cancer on August 29th following her four year battle with this awful illness. It has been a sad period, but I think maybe getting out there and beginning the meeting and photographing of people would actually be a great tonic. There is no doubt that the actual experience of meeting people for the last book, Lives & Times, was one of the most positive and enjoyable periods of my life. I am sure this time will be equally as so.


No comments:

Post a Comment