Monday 10 October 2016

Paralympic Gold Medalist Anne Dickins To Feature in the New Book


I am really happy that Paralympian canoeist Anne Dickins has agreed to be in the new bowel cancer fundraising book. She recently won Gold in Rio and it looks like we will meet up in November once she resumes training. Anne's story is one of battling back from a serious back injury to Olympic glory and I am really looking forward to hearing more about it first hand. 

I am only a few weeks into this new book project, and the support so far has been incredible with over 20 people now on board the follow up book to 2015's Lives & Times. Once again it's shaping up to be a very eclectic mix of people, and I can't wait to begin the process of meeting and photographing them. All proceeds raised will once again be donated to the Beating Bowel Cancer charity. The book is being done in memory of my Mum who passed away in August following a four year battle with bowel cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment