Wednesday 2 November 2016

John Coghlan from Status Quo Will Feature in the Forthcoming Bowel Cancer Charity Book


I am really pleased to to announce that John Coghlan, the original drummer of Status Quo, has agreed to take part in the new book. I had a chat with him on the phone last night and the photo is scheduled for next week, so nothing better than striking while the iron is hot! He lives pretty near to my sister, which will hopefully mean popping in to see her too. 

I was fortunate enough to be given a photo pass to photograph Status Quo at Hammersmith Apollo for the previous book, Lives & Times. That was an amazing experience, but I never to got to meet the band, so this time it will be fascinating to get to meet and talk to John away from his music.

This looks like being the first meeting and photo I will be doing for the new book. I am looking forward to getting the camera out again and begin what I'm sure will be an amazing journey over the next year or two. I am not setting myself a time frame as I want the book to be as good as it can be. All proceeds raised from sales of the book will be donated to the Beating Bowel Cancer charity. My mother recently passed away after a long and courageous battle with bowel cancer. Please check out my www.bowelcancerfundraising.co.uk website.

No comments:

Post a Comment