Thursday 5 January 2017

Broadcaster Colin Murray will feature in forthcoming bowel cancer charity book


The first addition of 2017 to the forthcoming bowel cancer fundraising book is broadcaster Colin Murray. He has an obvious passion for both music and sport making him right up my street, so I'm sure our meeting will make for a great chapter. He came back with a very enthusiastic yes to my request on social media, and he has even suggested a couple of cool ideas for the photo location which will be in London. The plan at the moment is to try and do the photo in March.

So as 2017 gets under way I still need 15-20 more people to come on board the book. Over 30 people have already agreed to take part with 3 of them already photographed at the back end of last year. Work, and now my dog with cancer, means that I am not rushing this book. I am hoping to get most of the photos done during this year, but if it takes longer then so be it. 

All proceeds raised from sales of the book will be donated to the Beating Bowel Cancer charity. The book is being done in memory of my Mum who passed away last August following a 4 year battle with bowel cancer. My previous book, Lives & Times, alongside the limited edition screen prints by Reigate artist Adam Green, has now raised over £3000 for the charity. It would be great if this new book could match that.

No comments:

Post a Comment