Tuesday 18 April 2017

Book Title


I have been working on the new book for a few months now, and it's going really well. I am really enjoying meeting and photographing people in support of Beating Bowel Cancer, and it's proving to be very cathartic for my bereavement journey.

The working title of the book is A Moment In Time - The First Song I Bought. I am still undecided whether this really works as a title... So I am after some suggestions please, and if I use yours you will of course get acknowledged in the finished book 😊 I want the title to be short and catchy - reflect the fact I am asking everyone in the book what the first record they bought was, and possibly the snapshot element (moment in time) about the meetings... 

I look forward to getting some suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment