Tuesday 29 August 2017

Dr Who Companion On Board Bowel Cancer Fundraising Book


A year ago today my Mum lost her four and a half year fight with bowel cancer, so although it's been a poignant day, I have been determined not to let it be too sad, and focus on the happy memories. The new bowel cancer fundraising book is going well with around 20 people met and photographed so far, and about 30 more still to do. So on a day tinged with sadness, I am also very happy and delighted to be able to announce that actor Nicola Bryant has agreed to be in the book. She played Peri Brown, Dr Who's American companion, in the 1980s. This is exciting stuff for me, as I have watched the programme since the days of Jon Pertwee in the 1970s. This should be fascinating, as not only will there be Dr Who stuff to talk about, but also about her life and career since then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment